Nov 4, 2008

Cobrastyle Remixes


Whenever The Bloody Beetroots is one of the producers asked to remix an official single for an artist, it’s common blog knowledge that the Bloody Beetroots remix will be the remix featured on everyone’s blog. If I remember correctly from that blogging class I took in ‘07, this event is explained by the BBS Formula: Bloody Beetroots = Blog Hits = Blogger Self Validation. Given the BBS Formula, one can easily see why the new Bloody Beetroots remix of Cobrastyle has been everywhere the last four days. Yes, even here (I need proof of my self worth too). But let’s take time to appreciate two other remixes from the official single by The Touch and Mason. Both producers deliver tense, house-flavored jams I imagine would get played out more than the BBS remix. As always, it’s up to you to decide which one you like best. Purchase the single here.

Robyn – Cobrastyle (The Touch Remix) [YSI]
Robyn – Cobrastyle (Mason Remix) [YSI]

No comments: