Nov 11, 2008

Munk - Down in L.A. (Shazam Remix)



This song makes me remember when I was in LA. For two and half days. It was the best two and a half days of my life. In L.A., was always sunny and bright. The newscasters complained when the weatherman said the temperature would reach a high of 84 degrees. The beach was less than ten minutes away. People were walking, riding skateboards, and bikes and it wasn’t just the poor people like in Houston. All the girls were beautiful. I always thought a movie was filming right around the corner. It felt like I might get run over at any moment by Britney Spears as I walked along the Third Street Promenade. It was magical.

I wish everyone could experience L.A. for two and half days like me, but I know this is not a possibility for some (I’m a balla). For those of you who can’t afford the glamorous life of L.A., the Shazam remix of Munk’s Down in L.A. is a sufficient replacement. It will make you feel at least 75% as good inside as actually visiting the city for two and half days.

Munk – Down in L.A. (Shazam Remix) [YSI]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

only in L.A.!!!!!!NICE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i love this video!

fffrrr said...

another excelent work from shazam !!
this australian guy is awesome !!

do you guys had listened "sweaty" shazam version originally by the muscles ??