Nov 11, 2008

Zombie Nation - Forza (Housemeister Remix)


Robocop on a Unicorn is what happens when artists don't include pictures in their myspace profile suitable for posting. via flickr


I was pretty excited when I first heard the snippets of Forza, the new Zombie Nation track, UKW Records sent me last week. I already had a post floating in my mind commenting on the brooding bass and the stellar remixes from Housemeister and Fuckkk Offf. Pretty excited until I listened to the full length, 96kbps tracks UKW sent me for posting. They sounding like someone was playing Forza at peak volume on a ghettoblaster with blown speakers that was placed in a garbage can. Oh it was bad. Luckily, Kazaam over at electrocasts posted 320 kbps versions of the original Forza and the Housemeister remix. I don’t know how the man does it and I don’t wanna know. I don’t have the balls to post two tracks off a three track single so I’m only posting the Housemeister remix. Enjoy.

Zombie Nation – Forza (Housemeister Remix) [YSI]

No comments: