Mar 25, 2008

Damn School Work!

Sorry folks, still no new music this week. Not because I can’t find any, I have not even been able to look for new shit for myself. I haven’t put any new music on my Dell Pocket DJ in 3 days (the tyranny of the Apple Ipod must be stopped, power to the Dell Pocket DJ!). This hiatus is due to the fact that I have a test and a 3 page paper due tomorrow which I neglected to study for or work on during Spring Break. While music is one of the top 5 things in my life (1.finishing school, 2. status of the Pootie Tang sequel, Pootie Tang 2: Mo’ Pootie, 3. looking cool while trying not to look like I’m trying to look cool, 4. new music, 5. finding the most authentic international food in Houston), I still have to finish these last two semesters before I totally devote all my time to music. New music tomorrow for sure though. Holla!

No comments: