Mar 10, 2008

Posting Music Again

First off, the Risky Bizniss party was fucking incredible on Saturday night. I didn't leave the warehouse unitl 5:30 in the morning and there was still a sizable crowd inside. Back when people were going to raves in the US, I was like 12 or 13, so I don't know what they are like apart from depictions in movies. But I would have to say that the Risky Bizniss party felt as close to a rave as any party I've ever attended. Watch out for the Manifesto Party at the same spot March 22. Mark your calenders.



I haven't posted any music in like a week so I'm about to throw a lot of shit up here. No explanations either cause thats how I roll.



You can tell by the tracklisting that the Twelves have put together one cool laid back mix. Its good soundtrack for all those groovy sexy times. Ladies, you know what I mean.



30 Minutes of Twelves


Intro - Title Music from A Clockwork Orange
1 - Revolte - Weak Generation
2 - Michael Jackson - Thriller (instrumental)
3 - Chromatics - In The City (The Twelves Replay)
4 - Datarock - I Used to Dance with my Daddy (Metal on Metal Remake)
5 - Lifelike - So Electric
6 - Theatre of Disco - YOA (The Twelves Remix)
7 - Boys Noize - Feel Good (TV Off)
8 - Thieves Like Us - Drugs in my Body (The Twelves Replay)
9 - Le Knight Club - Rhumba
10 - Les Rhythmes Digitales - Hypnotize
11 - Black Kids - I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Replay)
12 - M.I.A. - Boyz (The Twelves Replay)


Here are a couple more Twelves remixes just cause they rock so damn much.

Yelle - Ce Jeu (Twelves Remix)

New Young Pony Club - Get Lucky (Twelves Remix)


Unrelated kickass Johnatron remix.

Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car (Johnatron Remix)





I don't know what made Diplo think about putting Lou Reed with Spank Rock but it fucking works.



Spank Rock - Put That Pussy On Me (Diplo Tonight Remix)

No comments: