Mar 1, 2008

Les Petits Pilous / Get Shakes / Hatchmatik


I went to the library today with the intention of studying but I ended up just spending an hour or so downloading. At least you can benefit from my lack of self control. Les Petits Pilous, which, in English, translates to The Small Pillows (I'm pretty sure this is false), is a pretty cool group from France. Get more Les Petits Pilous info here.


Les Petits Pilous - Housi Preview

Les Petits Pilous - Elise







Get Shakes is back on it, posting some new tracks onto their myspace page. Some good shit. Add them to Great Pantheon of Two Men Groups including OutKast, Daft Punk, and the dynamic duo of Detective James Carter and Chief Inspector Lee.

Get Shakes - Back On It

Get Shakes - Day Like Today




Plus I'm a sucker for anything with a b-more beat, so I fucking love this new Hatchmatik remix of the Chromeo track Bonafide Lovin. Not in love with the rapping in the middle of the song, but its still a hot track.



No comments: