Sep 29, 2008

Cleaning Out The 'Ol Mailbox


I'm about to post all the tracks I received last week that I never got around to posting. I apologize to everyone that actually spent their time sending me an email, but sometimes I get busy doing cool people stuff.


We'll start off with a few releases from Atlanta DJ/producer duo Rrrump. These tracks are the first releases on Le Castle Vania's Always Never record label that were not produced by himself. Check it out below.

Rrrump - Twerk It [YSI]
Rrrump - If You Want Me [YSI]
Para One - Piste Bleue (Rrrump Edit) [YSI]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a month ago, I started receiving emails from No Limit 2008 which included nothing but videos of people singing poorly on an overpass. I initially thought this to be the resurgance of the once dominate Master P, Silkk The Shocker, and Mystikal however there was something about the people featured in the videos that told me they never said, "UUHHHHH", their whole lives. Well, the big reveal was on Friday and it turns out the videos were teasers for the release of No Limit 2008 by I'm Fresh! You're Pretty! on FTW Records. It's a cool song but where are the people arriving in tanks made of gold and platinum?

I'm Fresh! You're Pretty! - No Limit 2008 [YSI]
No Limit Records - Make Em Say Uhh [YSI]*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago's DJ Jem sent me his new Swagger Like Us remix. I know that Swagger Like Us remixes are a dime-a-dozen these days but give this one a listen cause it is gooooood.

DJ Jem - No Swagger Like B-More [YSI]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crux Records celebrates the 17 year dancefloor reign of Dominator by Human Resource with a 10 track remix album release. Check out a couple of the Bryan Cox remixes and the complete tracklisting below.

Human Resource - "Dominator" (Bryan Cox Remix) [YSI]
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Bryan Cox Rave Remix) [YSI]
Human Resource - "Dominator" (The BulgarianRemix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Jaimie Fanatic Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (3 Is A Crowd Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Electric Soulside Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Lars Moston Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Mom & Dad Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (Leko Remix)
Human Resource - "Dominator" (OH SNAP! Remix)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week, I posted a new track by Debonair Samir (aka The Debonair One) that was released on Dress 2 Sweat Records. Dress 2 Sweat sent me a few more tracks later that week by Debonair Samir and labelmate, DJ Deeon. Go here or here to pick up the high quality ish. Definitely check out Freaky Girl, its tiiiiight!

Debonair Samir - Freaky Girl [YSI]
Debonair Samir - Throw It Up [YSI]
DJ Deeon - Grindin [YSI]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows that bloghouse tracks have a shorter life expectancy than your average household gerbil, that's why Disco Villains shot me their newest remix. Their last release (Move Bitch remix) was a full three weeks, which is so long ago I thought these guys were kidnapped by pirates or something. Nice to see you are alive fellas.

Noise Beat Propaganda - Sexy Neon Wine (Disco Villains Remake) [YSI]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I didn't actually receive this in my inbox, I just think you all need this song in your library. You are welcome.

No comments: