Sep 24, 2008

Late of the Pier - Focker (Data Noir's Breakneck Bootleg)


Day 12 without any electricity, internet or cable television at my house and now I'm seriously contemplating suicide. My preferred method so far is death by continually listening to Hypercrush at maximum volume until my ears bleed and brain matter seeps through my eyes. Until I muster up the courage to download some Hypercrush tracks, SSDT is finally back. I'll be posting from my school's library, which is much less fun than posting from work but whatevs, like Jay Z said, "Can't leave the internet alone, the game needs me."

I haven't posted in so long, I've begun to receive less emails each day. Now, to find new tracks I have to take it back to the old school and visit the forums. Putting in a little work and visiting the forums isn't all bad though, sometimes you discover jewels like this new Focker remix by Data Noir. I think we can all agree that, after hearing Focker for the first time, we all wished Late of the Pier would make a whole song out of the last 30 seconds of Focker. Well many producers to date have done just that but I think Data Noir's version takes the cake. Yes, the cake I baked for the producer of the best Focker remix goes to Data Noir. Congratulations.


Late of the Pier - Focker (Data Noir's Breakneck Bootleg) [YSI]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, cheers man :) I did my best.
Speak to you on Myspace.

Anonymous said...

watz that?
No internet or Cable you say?
don't you just love this economy :D

i Lol'd when i read this post ur funny you should do stand up.

thx 4 the music by the way