Sep 16, 2008

Post Hurricane Ike Post



What's up everyone? SSDT is back with its first post since Hurricane Ike tried to kill me and everyone else in the Houston area (and after all that recycling I do, F-U Mother Earth). In some cases Ike tried to kill some people more than others. Take me for example. See that big ass tree in the pic above? Yeah, that's my front yard. If that tree fell the opposite direction Saturday morining, I'd be typing this post from the Great Laptop in the sky. No worries though, I heard Zeus just installed a new T4 connection so the internet should be lightening fast (I rate that "OP" for obvious pun). Anyway here are all the tracks I received during my three days disconnected from the world.

Mustard Pimp - Zombie Revenge [YSI]
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DJ Lapse Remix) [YSI]
DJ Excel vs. Eric Prdyz - Excelarator's Pjanoo [YSI]
Chromeo and Skyy - Call Me Up Me Call (Immuzikation Blend) [YSI]
2 Pac - California Love (DJ Big Nasty Remix) [YSI]

I promise normal posts will resume after today. I don't like these mega-posts, they have even less info about the artists and songs than my normal posts.

Mustard Pimp M.I.A. DJ Lapse DJ Excel

Eric Prdyz Chromeo Immuzikation DJ Big Nasty

1 comment:

weworemasks said...

ike is a nasty hoe who used me and bitch didn't even call me the next morning.