Sep 3, 2008

New Immuzikation Blends & Remixes


It looks like Immuzikation is back from his self-imposed internet time out and I think we are all happy about his return. I'm sure yall already picked up his previous songs that signaled his triumphant return. All the tracks are spectacular and I'm including them below for all you stragglers. The track that has me posting right now though is his new Santogold and Treasure Fingers blend. I already told you it has Santogold and Treasure Fingers so I don't really know what else to say to make you wanna listen to this track. If it helps to assuage any doubts you may still have, I assure you the song super funky fresh.

Santogold x Treasure Fingers - I've Got To Be True (Immuzikation Blend)  [YSI]
T.I. - Swagger Like Us ft. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne (Immuzikation Remix)  [YSI]
Fan Death x Hercules and Love Affair - Blind Death (Immuzikation Blend)  [YSI]
Jackson 5 x Tittsworth x Green Velvet - Easy Like ABC (Immuzikation Blend)  [YSI]

No comments: