Sep 28, 2008

Dead Rock Machine - Good News EP


French producers / musicians and all-around nice guys, Thierry and Romain, make up the rock-electro duo Dead Rock Machine. Their Good News EP drops tomorrow and they sent me an advance copy to spread the word to all you guys. I won’t spend much time trying to describe their sound since all you have to do is click one of those links below, but DRM’s blend of instruments and computers may remind some of Digitalism, Metronomy, or the Klaxons.

The Good News EP, split evenly into three vocal tracks and three instrumental tracks, showcases DRM’s range and skill as producers and live musicians. While their instrumental tracks are good, I like DRM best when they are singing. Good Times and London are two of my favorites. I wish yall could hear the whole EP today but you’ll have to wait a few hours. Until then, I’m posting everything that’s been cleared to post. Enjoy.

Dead Rock Machine – Ante [YSI]
Dead Rock Machine - Good News EP Trailer [YSI]
MetronomyHeartbreaker (Dead Rock Machine Remix) [YSI]

Check out their myspace page for upcoming show dates and go here to pick up a copy of the EP yourself.

No comments: