Oct 20, 2008

The American Dream Team


I am not a fan of Katy Perry. There I said it. When I see a new remix of her one hit single, I Kissed A Girl, scrolling along my Google Reader, I totally ignore it. I don't know if a remix from the Electro Gods of the moment, Justice, could get me to listen to her drivel anymore. Granted, she does have tremendous natural talent (boobs) that can't be denied (big boobs) and her "Britney Spears as a 50s pinup girl" act might keep her interesting for a little while (really big boobs), but we all know why she made it big in '08. That's right folks, her beautiful singing voice*.

That being said, you might see me as a hypocrite for posting the new The American Dream Team remix of her other not-so-hit single, Hot N' Cold. The only reason I'm posting Hot N' Cold is because I like Money VIP so much, the other track The American Dream Team sent me. While I'm positive America doesn't need anymore pop songs from untalented women with beautiful singing voices*, we can all appreciate a fun electro hip hop track about money, bitches, cars, clothes and weed.

The American Dream Team - Money VIP [YSI]
Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold (TADT Remix) [YSI]

* Beautiful boobs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her boobs aren't that big. she's cute but TADT still couldn't make that heifer sound good...boobs. They make the world go round.

Anonymous said...

um...her boobs ARE that big:
http://sixwordstochangetheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/to-hell-with-thee-katy-perry.jpg
but having said that, i'll be the first to admit the talent doesn't match the ta-ta's.