Oct 9, 2008

Le Castle Vania - Zero Machine (Official Release)


It hurts to admit it, but SSDT's reputation as a blog to visit to find new music was largely built by ripping songs from artists' Myspace page. Yeah, despicable I know. That explains why a lot of the early songs I posted had shitty sound quality. Well, six months and about five "Please remove (insert stolen track here)" emails later, I'm happy to say I haven't jacked a Myspace song since May. So I was pretty surprised when I read the email I received today from Le Castle Vania containing his newest work, Zero Machine. In the email, Dylan relays that the track was not supposed to be released until today, and (in bold print) it is not a Smashing Pumpkins remix. Oops, we posted Zero Machine two and half weeks ago. Double oops, it was referred to as a Smashing Pumpkins remix. Sorry dude. Our bad. 

Le Castle Vania - Zero Machine [YSI]

For more Le Castle Vania, check out his record labels Always Never and So Sweet.

No comments: