Oct 14, 2008

Ghostland Observatory @ House of Blues - Tonight


Ghostland Observatory performs tonight at the newly opened House of Blues–Houston located on 1204 Caroline Street. Doors open at 8pm, the show starts at 9pm and ticket prices range from $20 to $35. I wish I could make it to this guaranteed dance fest tonight but I have a fucking test tomorrow. I had a fucking test yesterday. Both these fucking tests combined explains the absence of new posts these last few days. But hey, don’t cry for me Houston, I’ve already seen Ghostland in concert and it was awesome!! So if you haven’t seen Ghostland live and even if you have, grab some prime Ghostland Observatory tracks below and get your asses to the show tonight Houston. Do a little shindig in my honor please.

Ghostland Observatory - Shoot ‘Em Down [YSI]
Ghostland Observatory - Move With Your Lover [YSI]
Ghostland Observatory - Silver City [YSI]
Ghostland Observatory - Freeheart Lover [YSI]
Ghostland Observatory - Club Soda [YSI]

No comments: