Oct 1, 2008

Big Gipp - Hot (Rob Wonder Remix)



I don't know how much the Scion A/V events and music releases actually sway potential consumers to buy Scion vehicles, but I know two things: the events are always awesome and the music releases are always dope. Just in the past few months, Scion has brought DJ Klever and Girl Talk to Houston for free, not to mention all the hip hop artists that have stopped by courtesy of Scion. The last two music releases from Scion A/V featured remixes from remix masters Herve, Sinden, and Boy 8-Bit plus tracks from EPMD, New Young Pony Club, The Presets and Muscles. Yeah, all that for free. I think going out a buying a new xB is the least you could do to say thank you.

Scion's newest mixtape brings together DJ Klever, Treasure Fingers, and Rob Wonder, some of Atlanta's hottest dance music DJ/producers, with Big Gipp, one of Atlanta's hottest rappers. It only makes sense that when you add the hottest producers with the hottest rapper the name of the track that gets triple-teamed is Hot. The Klever and Treasure Finger remixes have already made the blog rounds, but for some reason everyone has slept on the Rob Wonder remix so far. From the opening drum loop, I knew this was the track I was meant to post. I can't resist posting good Bmore. Shit, I won't even lie, I've posted mediocre or bad Bmore before, but I assure you this is good Bmore.

Big Gipp - Hot (Rob Wonder Remix) [YSI]

In other news, the video above is from the Atlanta, Ga broadcast of the Nick Jr. show, Lazy Town. In Atlanta, they add Lil' Lon to all of their children programming, that's how they keep the citywide Crunk Meter above 200.

2 comments:

banaboogie said...

im adding you guys to the b.roll.

Getback Skeeza said...

Thanks, banaboogie. I'll add you to our blogroll. I'm guessing you're gonna add us to your personal blog since its the one with music on it, so that's the one i'll link to.