Aug 28, 2008

He Say She Say - Crash Dummie


Someone call the Late Police. I clearly violated the law of staying up on new shit. After claiming to be a huge fan of Million $ Mano and the rest of the new artists flooding out of Chicago in the past two years, I totally missed the group He Say She Say. He Say She Say consists of the aforementioned DJ/producer Million $ Mano and songwriter/performer/singer Drea. They have already opened up for Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West so it's pretty safe to say that if the Late Police ever catch me, I'll be sent back to 1998, pre-blogs (the horror, THE HORROR).

Their agent who sent me the email dubbed them an "indie rock" group but I'd have to say it's more indie pop than indie rock. Imagine a Rihanna, or Gwen Stefani, or Nelly Furtado track produced by Million $ Mano. Good stuff huh. The email also said Pharrell is a "noteworthy fan", so you know. Actually, that last sentence could be the whole post.

Sample Post:

Pharrell is a noteworthy fan of He Say She Say. Download He Say She Say below.


He Say She Say - Crash Dummie [YSI]

*Bonus remix from BudhhAbuser I received hours after this post.

1 comment:

DB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.