Aug 28, 2008

New Tracks from DJ Lapse

Yall will have to forgive me. I've been a bad blogger as of late only making one true post with new music in the last 5 days. But that's gonna change today, like Lil' Jon said "I got ya wit some new shit!!" all day long. As long as my boss cooperates with me by not giving me any work, I'm shooting for three posts today.

The first artist up today is the South African DJ/producer DJ Lapse. True blogtrollers will remember his name from the awesome Playdoe remix that was floating around the blogosphere a couple months ago. Now after recieving all that coverage from blogs across the internets, for some reason he decided to send lil' ol SSDT an exclusive listen to his newest original productions. Fans of his synths, hi hats and claps used in his Playdoe remix will like Work It Up, it's probably the best track of the four.

DJ Lapse - Work It Up [YSI]
DJ Lapse - Punks [YSI]
DJ Lapse - Visions Of [YSI]
DJ Lapse - Waxploitation [YSI]

1 comment:

Jay Nasty said...

DJ Lapse is freaking awesome. NicE!!