Aug 5, 2008

While You Were Preparing For Impending Doom, Houston:


So Eduardo, the great maelstrom of 2008, is pounding the Texas as I type this which means only one thing. Well it actually can mean a lot of things, but the only one that pertains to this post is gratuitous school and business closings. Yes, I don't have to go to work today so I'm about to do some serious blogging today. I'm shooting for five posts.

I received an email from a Mr. Hansen yesterday that contained nothing more that an mp3, a track title and a myspace page link. The artist was Juxx and the song was titled Solo. The myspace page offered no further info on Juxx except that he is an anamorphic panda bear dressed up in an all black leather ensemble. On his myspace he is seen breaking out of some kind of scientific research compound. Great, just what we need, a race of super strong gay (NTTIAWWT) panda bears.

Looks like I forgot to tell you anything about the track. That was intentional, now you're just as lost as I was yesterday.

Juxx - Solo [YSI]

Seriously, stop by his myspace page and check out his second track, Kids, its pretty cool as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Shit...That storm had me so not scared and shit. We have some of the most disappointing storms in Houston.