Aug 23, 2008

Pitbull - Crazy ft. Lil' Jon


I'm not even gonna say this new track from Pitbull and Lil' Jon made me "go crazy". That would be redundant and unimaginative. This new track from Pitbull and Lil' Jon made me actually do this post at 5:00pm on a Saturday. I could be out doing cool people stuff. Similar to Move Shake Drop, in which Pitbull spits over a Satisfaction sample, Lil' Jon takes a sample from Federico Franchis' dancefloor anthem, Cream, and makes it acceptable for the hip hop clubs.

Pitbull - Crazy ft. Lil' Jon [YSI]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played this track out last night for the first time and it absolutely destroyed!

Truman said...

I just sampled the chorus "Jump Up Lets Get Crazy" over "Cream" and they love it. Gives them just a little bif of hip hop with there house.