Aug 30, 2008

New Remixes from The Disco Villains



It's 2 am in Houston right now, but I'm not gonna let the fact that I've been drinking stop me from posting these dope tracks I received from the The Disco Villains tonight. It's funny because the original House of Jealous Lovers just killed it at Boondocks one hour ago and now the internet has this even more dance-ready track to make everyone juke til they drop.

The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers (The Disco Villains Remix) [YSI]

Also, be sure to download their remix of Renegade Master below. I was initially reluctant to open the email from the Disco Villains because one of the members has the same name as my landlord. Hey Luis, if this is you, since I'm posting your tracks you better go down on rent.

A.D.O.R. vs Fatboy Slim - The Renegade Master (The Disco Villains Remix) [YSI]

1 comment:

Sciame said...

Your the bbest