May 5, 2008

Back In Full Blast Mode

Long time, no read huh? I know it has been a while since my last post, but I have good excuses. First, like a lot of people, this last week I was lost in Liberty City for a couple of days. The game is badass; this isn’t a video game site so I won’t go into it anymore than to say GTA IV is fucking awesome. Then Friday, the Glow in the Dark Tour stopped in Houston. My prose can not sufficiently describe the glorious experience of seeing Kanye perform live, so I’ll defer you to Roshan's review over at weworemasks.blogspot.com (whenever he completes it). Saturday, saw Iron Man, awesome. And Sunday I was just being lazy, but no worries today I’m back. I don’t have anything new, so I’m gonna post some old stuff just in case you missed it. Holla!

Immuzikation killing the mixes as always.
Peaches/The Presidents of the United States of America - Fuck The PUSA (Immuzikation Dunki Blend) [YSI]

DJ Solly holding it down with the Bmore remixes.
Soulja Boy - Yahhhh (Solly Remix) [YSI]

Delta 5, like Gang of Four except women.
Delta 5 - Mind Your Own Business [YSI]

Don Cherry – Better walker than the Bee Gees?
Don Cherry - I Walk [YSI]

Great song that’s only topped by its own badass music video. I would kill for that white leather jacket; I don’t care that’s its currently 102 degrees in Houston.
Punks Jump Up - Dance To Our Disco [YSI]



And finally Klever x Blaqstarr= dancefloor gold.
DJ Blaqstarr - All The Girls Around The World (Klever So So Death Remix) [YSI]

2 comments:

weworemasks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weworemasks said...

REVIEWWWWW

yeahhhhh boiiiiii

i saw your blog about my review that i didn't even start yet. so i just spent the last 40 minutes at work chalking that up.