May 18, 2008

BANG BANG BANG!


This week has been absolutely insane in terms of my internet/blog/music life. Firstly, all of the Crooker's remixes of Moby's "I Love To Move In Here" are out, as is one of the tracks off their "Mad Kidz" EP (BUY IT!!BUY IT!!), and on top of that, their long awaited remix of "To Protect and Entertain" was recently added to their Myspace player and subsequently ripped by many ravenous bloggers. Thats alot of Crookers to digest in one week WOW! Other than that, I got my hands on a great Stereoheroes remix of "Fukt" by Teen Wolf which is an absolute banger. Then to top all of this off, The Bloody Beetroots remix of "72 Virgins" by Shitdisco came into my possession, and needless to say, it is a growling destroyer of a track. Enjoy!

Crookers - Lolly Pop [Off Mad Kidz EP]




No comments: