May 29, 2008

Top Billin' - Sexytime EP


I want to start off this post with a BIG UP to Top Billin' for getting picked up by the M.I.A. tour while its rocking venues in Canada. This tour will bring some serious exposure to a group of fans already accepting to the badass B-more Top Billin blasts in the clubs. Second, I have to ask for forgiveness for posting these tracks off your forthcoming Sexytime EP. I had to do it, these tracks are hot like fire. Now, it's time to countdown to the dreadful "please remove this mp3" email. Get it while its hot (and still on the blog)!


Bounce Camp - Big Dancin' [divshare]

DJ Anonymous - U Fine [divshare]

2 comments:

hungry hungry models said...

whea da hell is it? wheas top billin'??

Getback Skeeza said...

The 2 tracks are off the new Top Billin compilation. I know they are not made by Top Billin, but give em a chance, they are cool as hell.