May 20, 2008

Klever, Krames, Bananas, Chocolate Cookies and more



Okay, so somebody stole my car radio Saturday morning while my car was parked in front of my house. Aside from being pissed because I now must buy a new car radio, I’m even more pissed since I live in a relatively safe neighborhood and I didn’t even get home until 3:00 or 3:30 am. That means the bastard stole my radio in the wee hours of the morning not knowing if me or the 3 other people that live with me were awake. I’m not that mad though, after seeing Training Day (The Best Cop Movie Ever) in 11th grade, I’ve always wanted to bust up some bad guy’s face. So what I’m gonna do is buy a brand new expensive car radio, get a taser and a can of mace, strip down to my underwear and wait in the tall grass. When that mofo comes back for Round 2, I’m gonna spring like a mongoose and go squirrel-shit crazy on his ass. No amount of “Don’t tase me bro” will quell my wild, unclothed fury. Like the great Detective Carter once said, “Don't you ever touch a Black man’s radio!!”




Sammy Bananas - Work Me [divshare]


1 comment:

Anon said...

Do you just sit in silence?