May 1, 2008

Is that dog for sale?



I'm a huge fan of sebastiAn, in fact he is probably ranking as my absolute favourite DJ/producer at the moment. His new EP "Motor" was insane no matter what anyone else may say, and his earlier tracks such as "Ross Ross Ross" and his remix of "Human After All" still find their way into my On-The-Go iPod playlists. SebastiAn's newest track doing the rounds is "Dog", a song which I like, but not as an electro/house fan, but more as a metal fan, because, essentially it pretty much is a metal track with a tiny bit more choppiness. This edit of "Dog" by Choreo brings the track into a more dancefloor friendly realm, and I may like it just a little bit more than the original (even though I am usually partial to an original mix). Anyway scoop this track up, its a killer.

sebastiAn - dog (choreo edit)

BONUS!!

Big bonus huh?

No comments: