May 24, 2008

Oh!


I have to admit, i'm really not that cluey when it comes to electro house from more than a year an a half ago. While I have been listening to 'house music' for over two years, the fact remains that most of those years were spent listening to those annual compilations that are brought out by The Ministry of Sound; not exactly ahead of the game by any stretch. The point i'm getting at is that I'm only just realising who the big artists are. Boys Noize is one artist who i've been trying to get up to date with. With Danger's highly anticipated remix of "Oh!" making its way to my library, I thought it a must to finally become aquainted with the original, especially since both the Danger and A-Trak remixes have been absolutely superb. The original is an absolute tune, and is a strongly encouraged listen. However, I know what you readers are like; you want the newest tracks, and you want them now! So without further ado - the Danger remix.

No comments: