May 16, 2008

I like to move in here


I first heard the Crookers remix of Moby's "I Like To Move In Here" on a mix that they did for Australia's Triple J way back in February. Ever since, I've wanted to get my hands on this track. Little did I know - the Crookers, in fact, did three remixes of the Moby track. The good news is, i've got my hands on one of them.The bad news is, this remix isn't as good as the Crookers "CRACK" remix which appeared on their Triple J set. Don't get me wrong, this remix entitled the "Crookers Bass In Here Remix" is a great track, but as with artists that do various remixes of a single track - one is always the standout. Anyway, Moby's release of "I Like To Move In Here" remixes is one worth getting your hands on so get buying if you want all of the Crookers remixes of the track, oh and the Seamus Haji remix as well.

No comments: