May 7, 2008

It Is Hot! Milk Was Definitely A Bad Choice.


Its hot and I'm sweating by balls off in my room that's been transformed to a sauna by the infamous Houston heat and humidity. That won't stop the posting though. Bon appetit and somebody please get me a popsicle before I die.

After hearing the Yahhh remix by Solly I had to have more, here is his remix of the Fortune track Bully.
Fortune - Bully (Solly Remix) [divshare]

Cool remix by EMYND of The Blackbyrds classic exhibitionist track, The Rock Creek Park. I guess they might not be singing about sex, but I'm pretty damn sure they ain't talking about throwing frisbee.
EMYND - Rock This Park [divshare]
Original for those how haven't heard it: The Blackbyrds - The Rock Creek Park [divshare]

Cool new track from Dmitry Fyodoroz. Damn, his name his hard to spell. Do Europeans have a hard time spelling his name of just us Americans?
Dmitry Fyodoroz - Greetings, D! [divshare]

Another great mix from Immuzikation. After receiving a track or two from Immuzikation a day , I'm now convinced this guy doesn't sleep at all. And no, its never too late for a (good) D.A.N.C.E. remix.
Immuzikation - L.E.S.D.A.N.C.E. (Santogold x Justice) [divshare]

Two hot Burntpiano tracks.
Burntpiano - Can I Scream [divshare]
Burntpiano - Big Girl Now [divshare]

No comments: