May 13, 2008

Time For A Little Adventure

You ready for a little adventure? No. Well go back to sleep grandpa cause I'm posting six tracks without any description. Whenever I see tracks on a blog without the usual masterfully crafted 10-word description, my decision to download the mp3s or not is on par with Neo's fateful choice of swallowing the red pill or the blue pill. The most I will say about these tracks, is that I got them from the internets and they all rock.

I suggest taking the Red Pill. Who doesn't wanna be "The One"?



Sam Sparro - Black and Gold (Russ Chimes Remix) [direct download] Russ Chimes myspace
DJ Tim Dolla - Swing Dat Shit [direct download]
Minitel Rose - Magic Powder [direct download]
Minitel Rose - Better Days [direct download]
Sidechains - Turn Your Body On [direct download]
Sidechains - Monster House [direct download]

2 comments:

D4rk said...

sidechains song is actually a remix of a trash yourself song :O

http://www.myspace.com/trashyourself

Sacha Hilton said...

Minitel Rose rocks!