Jul 30, 2008

Afghan Raiders - Solid Gold (Techjio Remix)


Take one look at his myspace page and Canadian producer Techjio will have you believing he is the personification of electro, listen to a few of his tracks and you'll be convinced. He just sent me his new remix of Solid Gold, a track by Las Vegas electro duo, Afghan Raiders. Solid Gold will be included on their Future Thinkers/Solid Gold EP due out in August, so stay tuned to both artists for more goodness. This Solid Gold remix is highly recommended for those with a fever, a fever that can only be cured with more cowbell.

Afghan Raiders - Solid Gold (Techjio Remix) [YSI]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Techjio an Arab condiment that goes on falafels. It has yogurt in it right?

Alls I gots to say is that you weren't fucking lying about the cowbell. That shit fucked up my eardrums when I turned it on. I was just waiting to hear Christopher Walken say " We need more cowbell bitch!" It was good shit nonetheless.
Keep it gangsta bitches!

Getback Skeeza said...

I was thinking about including a link to the cowbell SNL skit in the post but I decided not to since everyone has seen that skit like 20 times.

Anonymous said...

You should know better...You know there is someone out there that just found out about the Internet yesterday; and by God's good graces they fall upon your site and maybe they want to see this cowbell that everyone is talking about...I would figure they wouldn't know what a cowbell is either. More Cowbell!!!

Jay Nasty said...

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE cowbell!

I need more cowbell!!!!