Jul 30, 2008

Another Cool Feeling (Maethelvin Remix)





The Outrunners and Maethelvin are both from France, and united with Valerie Records in the vision of a new sound and a synthetic universe. Their world is narrowed down to a "dark Miami" type of stuff, which is full of discoballs, cops with sunglasses (at night), heavy spaceships landing on piers and drugs that teach you the language of the stars.

Valerie Records is producing some really good music. You should definitely check out ALL of the artist on the label. (The Outrunners, College, Anoraak, Minitel Rose, Maethelvin and more)


The Outrunners - Another Cool Feeling (Maethelvin Remix) [YSI]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song makes me want to dress up in my white suit and put on my sunglasses "at night" so I can... so I can rob a nigga and take his bitch! This song makes me want to be the type of grimy motherfucker that I was born to be. Who wants to join my syndicate? I'm offering good health care, 401k, and bitches. Of course, you have to work at least 32 hours a week in order to qualify for benefits, but it will be worth it. Viva la Balzac!..and give me a taco!!!
Keep it gangsta bitches!!!