Jul 23, 2008

BeanFlickers - B.E.P.


So yesterday, I get an email from the BeanFlickers, two producers/DJs from Australia who are beginning to test the blog waters with their remixes and such. This particular email contained a track called B.E.P. and a little mix they put together for June. I didn't know what B.E.P. stood for until I listened to the track and discovered that B.E.P. is a remix of a Black Eyed Peas song I've never heard before. I can already hear the swooshing sound of a thousand people closing their Internet Explorer window immediately after reading "Black Eyed Peas song". Hold on people, before you close this window in a Will.i.am/Fergie-induced disgust, let me assure you that the BeanFlickers did a righteous job making this track pulse and bang. Plus the Black Eyed Peas make some pretty dope pop/dance music anyway (yeah, I said it!). My Humps, Let's Get Retarded, Pump It, the right remixers could transform each of these songs into electro bangers. I think I just gave the BeanFlickers ideas for their next three remixes. B.E.P. and June mix below.

BeanFlickers - B.E.P. [YSI]



BeanFlickers JuneTunes Mix

Intro
Bumblebeez - Rio
Enur - Calabria
Count, Sinden, Kid Sister - Beeper
Herve - Cheap Thrills (Count of Mount Christal Remix)
Diplo - Shake It Over
Muscles - Sweaty (Shazam Remix)
Benny Benassi - California Dreaming
NERD - Everybody Nose (Bass Ill Euro Remix)
Speaker Junk - Foxy Lady (Switch Remix)
Bumblebeez - Dr. Love (A-Trak Remix)
SeSa - Like This Like That (Sinden and Herve Remix)
Crookers - Big Money Comin
Outro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the song. Keep it gangsta!

My real focus is the Junetunes mix. It's all good; just a couple changes to the mix. "Calabria": For some reason I am a sucker for the original version made by the awesome Enur aka Rune RK or even the Drunkenmunky version (2004);that's not a far cry from the original made in 2003. I'm not that hot for the 07' version with vocals from Natasja Saad;just fucks the song all up. I would also knock that Benny Benassi song "California Dreaming." I'm so fucking sick of that song. Benny Benassi is an example of a DJ/Producer who makes one good beat and every song that he makes or mixes sounds exactly the same. The verbiage in his songs may be different but the fucking beats are all the same. Benassi's a hack and a midget!
Foxy Lady and Everybody Nose are always good to hear.
Ahh!!!...Foxy Lady!!! Any song that has Foxy and Lady in it make my dick hard. So I only listen to this song when I'm either planning on or am fucking.
Everybody Nose is just my shit; so suck it!
Keep it Gangsta bitches!

Anonymous said...

Yeh dude we did this mix for a cheesy club, so there is some cheesy songs in it..Hope you like it anyway...Keep any eye out we'll be posting a new mix real soon!!!