Jul 25, 2008

Lil Wayne - A Milli (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)


Time for a little guessing game. What track is the number one choice by every producer, DJ, and toddler with a Playskool xylophone that wants to do a remix? Yep, it's Lil Wayne's A Milli. Now guess which SSDT-anointed Master of the Remix just made a new A Milli remix. Yep, it's Chewy Chocolate Cookies. Since I'm at work, I can't listen to the track for a couple more hours, but I'm posting it now because we all know its gonna be dope anyway. Plus I wanna be first on Hype Machine. Holla!

Lil Wayne - A Milli (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]

4 comments:

djdudleyd said...

Bangs Nice!

Anonymous said...

This blog makes my balls itch...then it scratches them. This is the shittiest of the shit. I smell crap but all I hear is pure bliss. Keep it gangsta bitches!

Anonymous said...

My life is kinda hard as you know i wish you never did what you have done i all ways said you will be someone and that your not a loser i realy dont have any thig to hide iam here.

Getback Skeeza said...

WTF Anonymous? I think you got the wrong blog buddy.