Jul 23, 2008

Dizzee Rascal Pussyhole Remixes


Three posts in quick succession was definitely not the way to go,I should have mashed this and the previous two posts all into one big post. Guess I was felt a little sparky or something when I started this an hour ago.

When I began my journey five hours ago, I thought Schlachthofbronx, the ghettotech/bass group from Germany, sent me a re-edit they did of the Radioclit remix of Dizzee Rascal's 2007 track Pussyhole. Since SSDT strives to meet the highest journalistic standards and practices, I had to get a concrete answer as to who was behind this remix. So after an extensive seven minute search to find the true remixers of Pussyhole (I'm typing "Pussyhole" at least three more times), I couldn't even find the alleged Radioclit Pussyhole remix.

So what I'm gonna do is post this track with a big thanks to Schlachthofbronx for sending me this fire and I'll give the remix credit to Radioclit. No worries the internet is good for clearing up these kind of misstakes, you see how quickly it dismantled all those Justice fakes.

Dizzee Rascal - Pussyhole (Schlachthofbronx Remix) [YSI]

Bonus Pussyhole action:

ABX - Strangerole (Windskool) (Dizzee Rascal x Cut Copy) [YSI]

* Update: I told yall the internet always works these mistakes out, even the ones that it helps create. Jakob from Schlachthofbronx just sent me an email stating that the above Pussyhole remix I previously credited to Radioclit is actually a Schlachthofbronx remix that uses a sample from the Radioclit remix of Cobrastyle. I think the remix on top of another remix was too much for my mind to handle. Anyway, sorry for the mistake Schlachthofbronx, you guys rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna put it down like this. I know I have no musical talent whatsoever, but dizzee rascal's song pussyhole is ridiculously retarded. I think my mentally disabled cousin with the vocabulary of a tic tac could make and produce a song that will just put this to shame. I commend Schlachthofbronx and ABX for trying to remix this song, but there's not much to be done. I think I would rather rock paper planes, a good song, but a song that has been played to death without very many remixes than to listen to pussyhole once, because no matter how good the DJ or producer is at mixing and remixing a song; they gotta start off with something decent. Going back to what I've been saying from the start Dizzee Rascal's diaphragm must be taken out so that he can't make anymore music. Everyone break out your ABBA records cuz anything's better than this shit. ABBA:ABBA! and I fucking hate ABBA; but I would much rather listen to fucking gay ass Swedish group ABBA than listen to Dizzee Rascal's horrible example of music. Keep it gangsta bitches!

Ginkgo said...

Well, I'll leave that last comment alone. I realize you posted this have a year ago. What does that mean in blog time? Anyway, radioclit gets the credit for their remix of Teddy Bear's Cobrastyle, which provides the instrumental Schlachthof mashed with Dizzee Rascal. Hmmmm. Man Schlachthof Bronx. I need more of them. The 5 bloggable tracks aren't enough. Record something I can purchase!