Jul 12, 2008

Masters of the Remix: Chewy Chocolate Cookies


Sorry for the post drought recently, this 6pm to 10pm class is kicking my ass right now. Going straight from work to class is not as easy as I thought it would be when I registered for this class in April. That being said, there probably won't be anymore Tuesday/Thursday post until August 18th, the last day of class.


Anyway, about 2 weeks ago I said I was gonna do a Masters of the Remix post about Chewy Chocolate Cookies. I probably would have never gotten around to putting the post together if it wasn't for me getting their new Pedrophilia remix today. The new remix is righteous just like all their other remixes.

Busy P - Pedrophilia (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]
DJ Mehdi - Saharian Break (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]
Justice - Genesis (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]
Digitalism - Idealistic (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]
Feadz - Humanoid (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix) [YSI]

My track selection isn't the result of an Ed Banger bias, damn near 70% of their remixes are of tracks from Ed Banger artists. Go to their myspace to get a preview of their Body Crash remix, it sounds dope so far. I'm off to work on a mix I'm putting together. I might post it up here if it doesn't totally suck. Au revoir.

1 comment:

Gunshow Barbary said...

Hey that remix is hot. Thats sort of sounds like some mix by the Razzle Dazzle kids. I like the blog!!!