Jul 28, 2008

New Music from Breakbot, Ursula 1000, Swizz Beatz

Quick post of some hot ass music that I've been bumping in my hot ass room. It is 95F in Houston right now and, since my roommates and I are trying to be as green (aka cheap) as possible by not turning on the A/C, it is about 102F in my room.


I've long been a fan of Breakbot's funk/soul take on French electro, so whenever he releases a new remix I try to post them as soon as possible. Get his newest remix of Lion by ZZZ below.

ZZZ - Lion (Breakbot Remix) [YSI]

* Removed upon record label request



That Yo Gabba Gabba remix I posted awhile back was pretty dope in my opinion, but not a song you could bump in your car with the windows down while coasting through da hood (my Wednesday 6:00PM to 8:00PM activity). Problem solved after downloading Sweaty Wet Cream by Ursula 1000, creator of the aformentioned YGG remix. Pick it below for your weekly trips through da hood.





This song is just good, who cares if Swizz Beatz can't rap, this is a badass Viva La Vida remix. Plus everytime you listen to the track, Oprah gives away another car.

Swizz Beatz - That Oprah [YSI]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oprah's so fucking rich! I bet she douches with Moet, and uses original copies of ancient Greek literature as maxi pads. She grinds up baby bones into a paste to treat her yeast infections...Don't fuck with Oprah. Keep it gangsta bitches!

Jay Nasty said...

Yo c. moore balzac your comments get better and better!

All your post are tight Getback Skeeza but that Lion Breakbot Remix is ridiculously doPe!!!

James Bulley said...

http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/08/bacardi-digital.html

best thing i've heard this year