Jul 7, 2008

Mega "I Don't Have Class Today!!" Post



I was all set to start my Corporate Finance class today which was to run from 6pm to 10pm every Monday and Wednesday. I had already accepted the fact that I probably wasn't gonna be able to download new music or do a post this afternoon, or so I thought until I rushed to campus after work only to find the damn class is actually on Tuesday-Thursday. This isn't too bad though, I'm gonna treat this like an extra day and post tracks I should have posted over the long July 4th weekend. Since I'm posting 5 tracks, the description will be sparse.

The kings of Australia (Cut Copy) have bestowed upon the internets a remix of a track from one of the dukes of Australia (Midnight Juggernauts). I don't know how much sense that last sentence made since America was never a monarchy, but you really shouldn't need much convincing to download anything with Cut Copy's name attached to it.

Midnight Juggernauts - Dystopia (Cut Copy Remix) [YSI]


Hot electro-charged B-more track from Don Diasco.

Don Diasco - Charged [YSI]


New Bloc Party track Mercury. This is only a web rip but it's the best you'll be able to find for now. That's the new video above.

* Quality bumped to 192 thanks to PMA.

Bloc Party - Mercury [YSI]


I was already infatuated with the original Electric Feel remix by Justice and then here comes ddpesh with some Biggie and now I'm in love.

ddpesh - Nasty Feel (MGMT x Justice x Biggie Smalls) [YSI]


And finally SSDT favorite Top Billin' is giving away a free Summer Jamz pack so I thought I throw up an old favorite included in the pack. 320kbps so sweet!!

Top Billin' - Shake My Ass [YSI]

4 comments:

blogapotamus said...

ive spent the last 5 hours trawling through your blog, looks like there's lots of good shit

where are you from? houstin or orstralia?

Getback Skeeza said...

Thanks for thew kind words dude. I'm from Houston, the other contributor, DJrad is from Australia. He also has his own blog FVCV that you should check out.

Anonymous said...

i love bloc party! "mercury" is great. i'm going to see them at the royal oak music theatre (near detroit) on september 5th. anyone else going?
romtlive.com if you want to know more: )

Anonymous said...

So. Kendall do you admit that you like to lick,lick,lick balls or are you just implying that you like balls?