Jul 1, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba - Party In My Tummy


I was gonna include the new Jerk It remix by Jokers of the New Scene but I lost motivation halfway through the post. If you really want it you can find it here, here, and here.

Okay, on the the real treat this evening, Yo Gabba Gabba. Just based off the one video below, Yo Gabba Gabba has earned a recording time slot in my DVR. Why the hell didn't Barney have dope beats like the one for the song Party In My Tummy? Plus have you ever seen anything more excited about it's own impending death? The green beans and carrots actually weep because they are left out of the wood chipper-like jaws of Brobee. Yo, Green Beans and Carrots, you didn't know how lucky you were, that's not a pool party dudes, that's gastric acid. At least they got to party with their bros Chicken, Cheese and Juice one last time.




I'm also including the inevitable bmore remix from Ursula 1000.

Yo Gabba Gabba - Party In My Tummy (Ursula 1000 B'More Re-Think) [YSI]

Bonus video of the 9 yr old leader of America's Best Dance Crew 2k15 servin you, steppin up, stompin da yard and showin you how he move.


No comments: