Jun 5, 2008

Bamboo Banga Mix - DJ Tameil & Tim Dolla


Dj Tameil and DJ Tim Dolla of the Brick Bandits crew have collaborated to put together the Bamboo Banga mix cd. One look at the tracklisting and you already know this mix is hot. I'm not even gonna try to hype it up, the fact that I was willing to retype the whole tracklisting should be enough proof of the unerring ability of this mix to make you shake dat ass. I hate superfluous typing but it's kinda hard to read the tracklisting in the above picture. You're welcome in advance. Enjoy.
DJ Tameil & Tim Dolla - Bamboo Banga Mix [sendspace]
Tracklisting:
  1. Tim Dolla - Bamboo Banga
  2. DJ Sega - Be
  3. Kud Cudi - Day 'n' Nite ft. Crookers
  4. Justice - We Are Your Friends ft. Scottie B & King Tutt
  5. Tim Dolla - Let's Bang
  6. DJ Tameil - Bump Like This
  7. Claude Von Stroke - Jam On It
  8. Crookers - Big Money Comin'
  9. DJ Laz - Move, Shake, Pop ft. Pitbull & Flo-Rida
  10. DJ Tameil - Fuck Em' Up (Fight)
  11. KW Griff - Get Pumped
  12. Rye Rye - Wassup Wassup
  13. Rye Rye - Wassup Wassup (Crookers Remix)
  14. Majik Johnson & Claude Von Stroke - Scanning For Viruses
  15. Tim Dolla - Love Song
  16. K.Gol - Like This One
  17. Janza Clipz - Don't Play
  18. Green Velvet & DJ Sneak - Shake & Pop
  19. Tim Dolla - Let The Music Play
  20. DJ Booman - Love The Way

Bonus: I'm posting the Crookers track Big Money Comin' that's included in the mix. YCCMP was the only blog on hype machine that has posted the track and that is a serious crime against the internets in my opinion. The song is dope.

Crookers - Big Money Comin' [YSI]

Extra Bonus: Damn, this started as a simple one-mix-and-one-track post but then I discovered these two tracks that I have too post. The first is a remix of the Lil' Wayne track A Milli, in my opinion one of the four or five good tracks on Tha Carter III. The original A Milli already has a dope beat, all DJ Tameil does is get this track ready for the dancefloors of Baltimore. The second track is a remix of So Hood by Kazey. Since Kazey is French, I guess I need to retract my previous sentence about the dancefloors of Baltimore. Bmore is officially worldwide (like my proclamation means anything).

Lil' Wayne - A Milli (DJ Tameil Bmore Remix) [YSI]

DJ Khaled - So Hood (Kazey Bmore Remix) [YSI]

No comments: