Jun 24, 2008

Hatchmatik and DJ Excel Remix Your Morning

* Did I forget to mention MtO is also a graphic desinger? This is one of his creations.

Hatchmatik has remixed Bring It On Now, the new single by MtO released on Coco Machete, and of course it's super hype. I really should have more to say but I didn't get around to reading the promo kit Coco Machete was nice enough to send. So make sure you visit their official website and myspace to hear more music and get more info on their artists.





In the past month, I've started listening to more music with obvious hip hop influences, so when I got this DJ Excel remix this morining I was pretty excited. Anyone who has heard the original Flipside already knows that Just Blaze killed this beat, then you have DJ Excel remix it, Flipside will incite dancefloor pandemonium. Somebody throw some water on this post.



* Can you believe this post took 3 rewrites? I know, I'm an idiot.

No comments: