Jun 3, 2008

My Name Is Ricky Blaaaazzzeeeeee!!!


Damn, what the hell is wrong with me?! How did I let Ricky Blaze fly over my head, under the radar, whichever phrase that means I totally missed out on some hot shit? Ricky Blaze is a producer coming out of Brooklyn slammin crowds with electronic/dancehall beats that will make you sweat just from listening. For a dude that claims to love M.I.A. and Diplo so much, I'm pretty embarassed about never listening to any Ricky Blaze til now. To redeem myself (and probably some of you too), I'm posting three tracks and a video of my cousins dancing to some Blaze. They're not really my cousins, but I'm Black so I'm claiming them, Barack Obama, and that guy that made all that stuff with peanut butter. Not Flava Flav though, I'm not yet convinced that he is even human.

Ricky Blaze - Tek It To Dem [YSI]
Ricky Blaze - Cut Dem Off Remix ft. Tony Matterhorn & Elephant Man [YSI]
Ricky Blaze - Dancing To The Beat [YSI]



Update: I changed from the original Cut Dem Off to the remix. The remix has better sound quality.

1 comment:

weworemasks said...

this is a raw ass post but i will set this blog on fire if i see YSI links again.

how dare you, sir?