Jun 14, 2008

New Breakbot and Torso X


Torso X is a fresh act out of the UK that has been getting some DJ love (the most special kind of love) from Punks Jump Up, Looses Cannons, and Jaymo and in the last couple of weeks. The track posted below has already been played twice by Loose Cannon and included in Jaymo's newest NLLR mix. Get it while its hot below.

Torso X - Crystal Ball [YSI]

New track from Breakbot. I really don't know how to explain his music other than its distinctively French. His music is so French that, if somebody played this song to me at 4 in the morning while I'm sleep, I'd wake up and say "That song was made by a Frenchman. And I would love some pancakes."

Breakbot - Iron Zombie [YSI]

This post was written under the influence of alcohol. Kids, please don't drink and post. It's not good for your health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha drunk bloggin' word.

Getback Skeeza said...

My dad always said drunk bloggin was the best bloggin.