Jun 7, 2008

Neon Nites, Dizzee Rascal


This part about Neon Nites will only pertain to about 0.07% of the people who visit this blog but I'm doing it anyway. Felix Cartal at the Backroom tonight. Come out for some good music and a chance to get groped by yours truly (that means ME*). Tonight promises to be one of the best shows in the Houston area this summer, don't miss it.

Dizzee Rascal released his new video for Dance Wiv Me a couple of days ago. Dizzee Rascal is cool and all, but I guess my dumb American mind can't decipher his thick British?, Cockney?, African-English? accent so I usually take a pass on downloading everything he releases. But yesterday I took enough time to read another blog's post about his new track and discovered it was produced by and featured my brother-from-another-mother Calvin Harris*. Dance Wiv Me now has me seal of approval.

Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me ft. Calvin Harris [YSI]

The moral of this story is if you're in the Houston area, come to the Backroom tonight. I need more women to sexually harrass while I'm drunk. They all can't call the police right?* Check my tag or Felix Cartal's myspace for a little taste of his stuff if you've never heard him before. If you're not in the Houston area download the Dizzee track, it's a winner.

* Calvin Harris is not my "brother-from-another-mother".
* I am not a sexual offender.

No comments: