Jun 11, 2008

New Yelle Video Just Like Old Yelle Video



This new Reebok "commercial" featuring the Rolf Honey remix of Tristsee/Joie reminds me a lot of the video for the TEPR remix of A Cause des Garçons. I'm not even gonna lie, the second this video was over I went on a 15 minute hunt to find those yellow Reeboks that dude is wearing near the end of the video. As you can see from this website, they are sold out. Damn sneaker snatching Japanese*. Compare and contrast the two videos yourself.



* I love you Japan. You can snatch my sneakers anyday.

2 comments:

Any Syler said...

I see what you mean about the yellow sneakers- those are so cool! I'm sorry they sold out (sadface)... I even browsed at the others available on the site, sold out as well (boo). Anyhow, back to Yelle- the respected remixes of her songs are just golden. Thanks for posting this.

Getback Skeeza said...

My lil brother actually found those shoes here if you still want them. I recently mad a large purchase and can no longer aforrd them(sadface), but maybe you can get them. Link