Jun 20, 2008

OMG!!!! NFW!!!!! Glass Candy in Houston


OMG!!!! NFW!!!!! Imagine the highest, shrillest, gayest scream streaming out of my mouth and you will still only experience half of the shock my office mate is coping with right now. Why am I whipped into this frenzied state of hysteria? Because Glass Candy is performing in Houston tomorrow night and everyone must know about this. Yes, THE Glass Candy, will be at the Museum of Fine Arts trying their best to make the statues dance tomorrow night. Damn, I’m excited.

Ticket Prices:
Free if you are a MFAH member
$10 with a school ID
$15 General Admission

Glass Candy starts performing at 10PM. I missed them the last time they came to Houston because I was stupid and I don’t want this to happen to any of my fellow Houstonians. Complete info here.

Glass Candy - Candy Castle
Glass Candy - Geto Boys
Glass Candy - Life After Sundown

No comments: