Jun 26, 2008

Yeah, I've Been Drinking Again

The epitome of cool? I think so. (via LNP)

I'm a firm believer in the saying, "It's never too late for a good remix." So, in the spirit of that belief, I give to you a remix of Timbaland's The Way I Are by newcomer Sarcastic Fetus.

Timbaland - The Way I Are (Sarcastic Fetus Remix) [YSI]

If there was a competition for greatest song ever, I would seriously vote for Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust. I can't pinpoint exactly why this song commands so much of my adoration but it is the balls for sure. Here is a Miami Horror remix that falls in the same category as the above track.

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Miami Horror Remix) [YSI]

I know I already posted this track awhile ago, but this here is the real version. This song is so good, after I heard it I was ashamed for me and the all the rest of the bloggers that posted the crappy radio rip. The real version is righteous.

MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix) [YSI]

I just like this song, not much else to say except go visit Terry Poison's myspace, then swing by Aston Shuffle's myspace.

Terry Poison - 24 Hours (Aston Shuffle's A-Bomb Remix) [YSI]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get that pic from?! thats me!

Getback Skeeza said...

I got it from Last Nights Party. The link is underneath the pic. How did you not know your pic was on one of the most popular party pic sites? Tell that old dude to back up next time.

Deca said...

You don't know me, but southside discotech was a girl, I would try to date it.

deskdoorbeat.blogspot.com I wish mine was 4% as cool as yours.

Getback Skeeza said...

Deca, thanks for the kind words. If your blog was a woman, I would have already got that bitch pregnant. Holla!!

Anonymous said...

I dig the MGMT remix!
www.popduds.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice that there was a picture taken! that old dude... well... i don't him, but he certainly will not have a second time to come that close. let's say he's not quite my type...

Anonymous said...

cool im on a blog

in hindsight the original 'the way i are' didn't need updating :P