Jun 22, 2008

Girl Talk, Lap Dance Love Affair, and Fukkk Offf


I don't feel like typing much today, so I'm keeping this post short and sweet.

I was led to Fukkk Offf in a roundabout way by first hearing the club edit of the Monosurround track, Cocked Locked Ready To Rock. I visited MSRD's myspace and found out that Fukkk Offf did a remix for CLRtR, so I visited FO's myspace page and there I found the remix and some more gems. I typed all that to explain this pairing, which without an explantion would seem quite arbitrary. Check out more Fukkk Offf here.*

Monosurround - Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock (Club Edit) [YSI]
Fukkk Offf - Rock Paper Scissors [YSI]

Lap Dance Love Affair have not gotten a lot of blog exposure yet, but I'm sure that will change soon. Here are two of the five cool tracks they have on their myspace page.

Lap Dance Love Affair - Boozer [YSI]
Lap Dance Love Affair - Utopia [YSI]

My anchor today is a random track off the new Girl Talk album, Feed The Animals. I really didn't know this dude was that popular but, since the release of his new album on Thursday, he has ruled the top stop on Hype Machine's "Top Blogged Artist" and "Most Searched" lists . Below, enjoy a track you probably already have.

Girl Talk - Don't Stop [YSI]

*Update: In my rush to finish this post and go to sleep last night, I forgot to mention Fukkk Offf's label Coco Machete. Thanks to Sean and the rest of the cool people over at Coco Machete for not getting pissed about me posting Rock Paper Scissors. Why can't everyone be that nice (Yeah I'm talking to you, Tobias)? Check out more tracks from Coco Machete artists here.

No comments: