Jun 19, 2008

Romulus & Remus


I do a couple of posts about new talent coming out of Australia and now 75% of my emails come from Aussies. I think I hear New Zealand getting jealous. I’m not complaining though, as long as all of the emails contain tracks that sound as good as this one from Romulus and Remus (somebody has been reading up on their Roman history).

Here is an excerpt from their email, “its like KillTheNoise/MSTRKRFT/The 12's/GRUM/LeCastleVania all chopped up, fried, mixed with eggs and pepper and made into a spicy electic omlette.” I’m not sure about this talk of cannibalistic electric omelettes but RAR is definitely cool. Check out the track below and someone start a search to make sure Kill The Noise, MSTRKRFT, The Twelves, etc. are still alive.

Romulus & Remus - RAR [YSI]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

worlds best song ever!!!!!!!! more plese!!!

Getback Skeeza said...

Wow dude. I was ready to jump onboard with you and name this R&R song the greatest ever, but then I remembered Bartender by T-Pain. You seriously have to consider lyrics such as, “She made us drinks/ to drink/ we drunk them/ got drunk” when compiling a list of greatest songs ever.

Anonymous said...

suprisingly good..

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ELECTRO SPACE MODULATOR PART I by L.A.S.E.R.

DON'T SUPPORT THESE BITCHES.

Anonymous said...

L.A.S.E.R. - Electro Space Modulator part I

they stole it.

Anonymous said...

L.A.S.E.R. - ESM PART I.

myspace.com/laser

Anonymous said...

“its like KillTheNoise/MSTRKRFT/The 12's/GRUM/LeCastleVania all chopped up, fried, mixed with eggs and pepper and made into a spicy electic omlette.”
Yeah, except it's not their track. :)
It's ESM by LASER. :)

Lemieux said...

very poor, guys.
feel very proud, stealing songs. way to go biatch!

Jeffry said...

This is ESM by L.A.S.E.R. (italy)
myspace.com/laser