Apr 13, 2008

Blogging on the Weekend: Madonna, The Young Punx, Kazey, Cryptonites

Damnit, its the weekend, a beautiful spring weekend in Houston, and I've spent an alarming amount of time inside working to make this blog a little better. This situation could all be solved with a laptop, then I could spent time outside working on this blog. I could blog outside on the front porch, in the neighborhood park, or outside of a Starbucks. And they say my generation doesn't know how to enjoy the outdoors.




With the release of the new remix of 4 Minutes (produced by Timbaland) by Timbaland, I'm not sure which version of the song was supposed to be released. My theory, one of the tracks has crossed from the 2nd dimension with plans to destroy the other track, then absorb the other track's awesome production and ubiquitous media hype, becoming the number 1 pop song in history. It will be interesting to see which version of 4 Minutes will prevail in this epic battle. Stay tuned.

Madonna - 4 Minutes ft. Justin Timberlake (Timbaland Remix) [direct download]



I only wanted to post one song off the Kazey EP, Dirty Wheels, but I couldn't decide which one, so I'm posting two tracks for your listening enjoyment.

Kazey - Sweet Harmony [direct download]

Kazey - Give It Up [direct download]


RTWLT: (Random Tracks Worth Listening To)

Cryptonites - Glow [direct download]

The Young Punx - Fire (Phonat Remix - Web Version) [direct download]

No comments: