Apr 2, 2008

Guest Contibutor, Dylan: "Posting Hot Fire!"

First off, this would not be Southside Discotech if I didn't throw up the weekly Diplo post. This time is a Dylan-rated "Hot Fire" remix of Flashing Lights by Kanye West. This remix dropped about a month ago, so grab while its still fresh.

Kanye West - Flashing Lights (Diplo Remix) [direct download]



Next, its the hottest shit I've found so far this week and probably the best shit I'll hear this month. The Phantom's Revenge is a French producer that upholds his countries tradition of releasing awesome disco-house productions. You have to give Just Like Old Times a good long listen, actually, just visit his myspace and give each track a good hard listen. I fucking love the 70's samples in his tracks, they make me want to run out and buy a full polyester bodysuit and a quart of Soul Glo. I predict much love coming the way of The Phantom's Revenge in the coming months. Shouts out to DiscoDelicious for turning me on this piece of Hot Fire.

The Phantom's Revenge - Just Like Old Times [direct download]

The Phantom's Revenge - The Furious Five [direct download]



Lastly, is some Hot Fire from BMX out of Australia. Theme to BMX is a fun track that will have people dancing in their rooms with the doors locked in the coming weeks. You can dance all you want readers, I won't judge you.

BMX - Theme to BMX [direct download]



And remember, the Five Greatest Contributors on Southside Discotech? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan!

No comments: